Communication is the backbone of every organizational process and in the present scenario, emails has become most effective mode of Organizational communication. Modern business processes will come to a standstill in the absence of email communication. For email communication, organizations need a server application and email client. MS Exchange Server is a versatile network application to store and manage email accounts or mailboxes. It is mainly used to add or update several Outlook user mailboxes. All user mailboxes mounted on an Exchange Server are saved in several Database files or EDB files. Corruption issues of EDB databases may completely halt email communication on an Exchange Server. With Exchange Disaster Recovery software, both minor and major corruption issues of EDB files can be easily fixed.
Exchange Disaster Recovery tool retrieves user mailboxes from EDB file and exports to .PST format of MS Outlook. EDB and STM files of Exchange Server can be damaged due to virus intrusion, improper shutdown of Server application or permanent deletion of Exchange mailbox. Corrupt EDB files display many errors as given below:
Notable features of Exchange Database recovery:
- Allows selection of corrupt EDB file version accounting to its Ask for EDB Version functionality
- Save recovered EDB files to the productive Exchange Server or Office 365 mailboxes
- Migrate recovered EDB file to Public folders & Archive mailboxes
- Recovers emails along with attachments, images, notes, calendar, journals, tasks and appointments
- Recovers permanently deleted emails
- Save recovered mailbox items in MSG and EML files
- Restores formatting of emails
- Repairs public folders (Pub1.EDB) as well as Private EDB files
- Export EDB files to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server
- Supports MS Exchange server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5/5.0 for EDB recovery
- Evaluation version available for free download
- Trial version saves first 25 items per folder from the recovered times
EDB recovery software tool fully supports MS Exchange server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5/5.0 for Exchange email recovery and EDB to PST conversion.
With Exchange Disaster Recovery software, administrator can efficiently deal with all errors of Exchange Server. Exchange Disaster Recovery tool thoroughly scans selected user mailboxes that are deleted from Exchange Server or get damaged. Once scanning process is complete, the software displays all emails and email folders of Exchange mailboxes in a tree structure that can be finally saved in .PST format in local disk.
Exchange Database recovery is embedded with various features and functions that allow flawless and smooth EDB recovery at a faster pace.
Use the free version- Exchange Database Recovery
Users can experience its recovery potential by downloading free demo version. Trial version of Exchange Disaster Recovery software displays recovered emails and folders of selected user mailbox. User can save first 25 items per folder from the recovered items using Trial edition. Purchase full version after trying the free edition and use the tool restriction free.
PST Repair solution is now within your reach
PST repair tool is simple yet powerful solution developed with a motive to help Outlook users in dealing with corrupt or damaged PST files. It scans the corrupt PST file, repairs it and recovers all available email items for saving to a new and healthy PST file. Outlook users, who are in search of PST repair solution, can now get the perfect way out with repair PST tool. Free demo of the repair PST tool is also available to make users familiar with features and functionality before making actual purchase.